KARMA PRADHAAN VISHWA KARI RAAKHAA ||
JO JAS KARIYA SO TAS PHAL CHAAKHAA || - Tulsidas
(The world is based on the laws of Karma. As is one’s Karma (deeds), so are its Phalas (results)
NIJ KAR KRIYAA RAHIM KAHI SIDHI BHAAVI KE HAATH ||
PAANSA APNE HAATH MEIN, DAAON NA APNE HAATH || - Rahim
(It is in our power to do the KARMA, but we do not have any control over its success, like in the game of backgammon, we only have control over the dices but not the bet)
NAABHUKTAM KSHEEYATE KARMA KALPAKOTISHASTAIRAPI ||
(Even after the passing of hundred crore KALPA (one day of Brahma which consists of 4,32,0000,000 years of the mortals, one does not escape from his KARMA)
SATI MOOLE TADVIPAAKO JAATYAAYURBHOGAH ||(YOGADARSHAN 2/13)
(Just as the seed germinates when the conditions are favourable. In the same way, the good and evil KARMAS germinate or cause birth of a JIVA (soul) in different conditions as the result of which a JIVA gets caste, life span and experience pleasures or pains)
DVE SRITO ASHRINVAM DEVAANAAMUT MAANUSHAANAAM ||
SHUKLAKRISHNE GATEE HYATE JAGATAH SHAASHVATEEMATE || - (BHAGWAD GITA)
(Lord Krishna says in the Bhagwad Gita that there are two paths upon which a soul of a DEVTA (Deity) and MANUSHYA (MAN) treads, the first path helps to free itself from the continuous cycles of life and death. The second path causes forces it into the cycles of Rebirth and death according to his KARMAS (deeds))
MONEY OR WEALTH (WHAT IT CAN BUY)
1) Wealth can purchase a 'bed' but not 'sleep'.
2) Wealth can purchase 'books' but not 'knowledge'.
3) Wealth can purchase 'foodstuffs' but not the power of 'digestion'.
4) Wealth can purchase 'medicines' but not 'health'.
5) Wealth can purchase a 'house' but not a 'home'.
6) Wealth can purchase 'luxuries' but not 'civilization'.
7) Wealth can purchase 'pleasures' but not 'happiness'.
8) Wealth can purchase 'cosmetics' but not 'Beauty'.
9) Wealth can purchase a 'temple' but not 'purity'.
10) Wealth can purchase an 'obedient attendant' but not 'respect'.
11) Wealth can purchase a 'servant' but not a 'friend'.
12) Wealth can purchase 'Positions' but not 'equality'.
13) Wealth can purchase 'sensual pleasures' but not 'love'.
14) Wealth can purchase 'MEN' but not 'BELIEF'.
15) Wealth can purchase 'commodities' but not 'PEACE'.
16) Wealth can purchase 'social status' but not 'nobility'.
17) Wealth can purchase 'credit' but not 'respect'.
18) Wealth can purchase 'titles' but not 'greatness'.
19) Wealth can purchase 'service' but not respect for the 'MASTER'.
20) Wealth can purchase 'power' but not 'influence'.
21) Wealth can purchase a 'human' but not 'humanity'.
|IMPORTANCE OF 'OMKAR'
'Om' or 'Omkar' plays a significant role in our life. There are thousands of meanings of 'Om' and one of them is 'Summoning God'. This is the root 'Mahamantra' of the 'Vedas'. It has been scientifically proved that just by pronouncing 'Om', the movement of 'Prana' or Breath becomes upward mobile. 'Om' is 'Brahma'.
OM IN DIFFERENT RELIGIONS
||OM ITYEKAAKSHAR BRAHMA
||(This one letter of 'OM' is Brahma itself)
||IKKA OMKAR SIRI SATGUR PARSAADI
||(GURU GRANTH SAHIB)
||NAMO ARIHANTAANAM NAMO SIDDHANAM
||OM MANIPADME HUM
'HOSPITALITY' only is the home's 'MAGNIFICIENCE'
'LOVE' only is the home's 'REPUTATION'
'DISCIPLINE' only is the home's'BEAUTY'
'SOLUTION' only is the home's 'HAPPINESS'
'MORALITY' only is the home's 'FRAGRANCE'
MANAS SIDDHA MANTRAS
- TO UNDO CALAMITY:
RAJIV NAYAN DHAREIN DHANU SAAYAK, ||
BAHAGAT VIPATTI BHANJAN SUKHADAYAK ||
- TO SAFEGUARD AGAINST DANGERS:
PRABHU DEENDAYAALU KAHAWA, ||
AARTIHARAN BBED JASU GAWAA ||
JAPAHIN NAAMU JAN AARTI BHAARI,||
MITAHIN KUSANKAT HOHIN SUKHAARI ||
DEENDAYAAL BIRADU SAMBHARI,||
HARAHU NAATH MAM SANKAT BHAARI ||
- TO END QUARRELS:
HARAN KATHIN KALI KALASHA KALESU, ||
MAHA MOHA NISI DALAN DINESU ||
- TO ELIMINATE PROBLEMS:
SAKALA BIGHNA VYAAPAHIN NAHIN TEHI, ||
RAAM SUKRIPAN BILOKAHIN JEHIN ||
- TO AVOID PREMATURE DEATH:
NAAM PAAHRU DIVAS NISI DHYAAN TUMHAAR KAPAAT, ||
LOCHAN NIJA PAD JANTRIT JAAHIN PRAAN KEHIN BAAT ||
- TO DRIVE AWAY POVERTY:
ATITHI PUUJYA PRIYATAM PURAARI KE, ||
KAAMAD DHAN DAARID DAVAARI KE ||
- TO ACQUIRE WEALTH:
JE SAKAAM NAR SUNAHIN JE GAAVAHIN, ||
SUKH SAMPATI NAANAA VIDHI PAAVAHIN ||
- TO FULFILL THE ASPIRATIONS:
BHAVA BHESHAJ RAGHUNAATH JASU ||
SUNAHIN JE NAR ARU NAARI,||
TINHA KAR SAKALMANORATH ||
SIDDHA KARAHIN TRISIRAARI ||
- TO GET EMPLOYMENT:
BISVA BHARAN POSHAN KAR JOI, ||
TAAKAR NAAM BHARAT AS HOI ||
- TO GET A SON:
PREMAMGAN KAUSHALYA NISI DIN JAAT NA JAAN, ||
SUT SANEHA BAS MAATA BAALCHARIT KAR GAAN ||
- FOR MARRIAGE:
TAB JANAK PAAI BASHISTHA AAYASU BYAHA SAAJ SANWAARI KAI, ||
MAANDAVI SHRUTKIIRATI URMILA KUNWARI LAII HANKAARI KAIN ||
- FOR SAFE TRAVEL:
PRABISI NAGAR KIIJE SAB KAAJA, ||
HRIDAYAN RAAKHI KOSALPUR RAAJAA ||
- TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN THE EXAMINATION:
JEHI PAR KRIPA KARAHIN JANU JAANI, ||
KABI UR AJIR NACHAAVAHIN BAANI ||
MORI SUDHARIHI SO SAB BHAANTI, ||
JAASU KRIPAA NAHIN KRIPAA AGHAATI ||
- TO PURIFY THE THOUGHTS:
TAAKE JUG PAD KAMAL MANAAVAOON, ||
JAASU KRIPAAN NIRMAL MATI PAAVAOON ||
- TO ACHIEVE MOKSHA (SALVATION):
SATYA SANGHA CHANDE SAR LACHCHHA, ||
KAAL SARPA JANU CHALE SAPACHCHHA ||
MAYAA DOLAI MOHINI, BOLAI MADHUR BAIN ||
KOEE GHAAYAL NA MILAI, SAANYEE HIRDAY SAIN ||
(Maya just like a beauteous woman, bewitches by her sweet talk but she cannot do any harm to those in whom the Lord manifests)